Trail: Home >
Cowry Developer's Guide
This guide is intended for Mac application developers that want to use Cowry to distribute their application. It explains how Cowry functions and what developers must do to make their application work optimally with Cowry. It also contains guidelines for setting up your website for distribution.
The first chapter explains how Cowry works in general. The second chapter then shows in detail what information you should add to your application's Info.plist file and related items. Finally, the third chapter contains some further tips.
- The Cowry System
- Explains how Cowry works in general.
Preparing your application
- Key Overview
- An overview of Info.plist keys used by Cowry.
- Bundle Name
- How to provide bundle names and unique identifiers.
- How to use the various version label keys.
- Vendor Information
- How to add information about the vendor / developer of the application.